-
August 18th, 2004, 06:24 PM
#11
Inactive Member
same here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
the 3 3/4" figs are getting more attention from me these days. much more fun.
I'm planning on a whole shelving unit for just GI Joes and the like.
-
August 18th, 2004, 06:32 PM
#12
levere
Guest
I'm trying really hard not to get into yet another complete line. You guys sure aren't helping matters. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2004, 06:42 PM
#13
Inactive Member
man, these figs are SOOOO cool!!!!
-
August 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM
#14
levere
Guest
-
August 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
#15
Inactive Member
-
August 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
The coolest of the coolest of the cool! The more Microman figures the better!!!! You can NEVER have enough, EVER!
-
August 18th, 2004, 10:56 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Probably won't pick up any of those, but they sure remind me of how much I loved the old Micronauts figures! Good times!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks